Scheduled publishing rules obey the exact same rules that are set for regular publishing.
- When the "Schedule publishing" radio button is selected, the date and time field section becomes enabled
- The current date and all dates in the future will appear in the date field, but not dates in the past
- The time field provides times in 30 minute intervals
- If the user selects today’s date, then time values previous to the current time will not display
- The time options are provided for the time zone of the user that is logged in.
- Hit "OK". If "Schedule publishing" is selected, the user is led to the page or content block, and the status of the page or content block will be ‘Scheduled to be published’