You can allow or deny users access to certain pages that they may not otherwise have access to.
- Navigate to the page you wish to modify page access overrides for
- Click Page -> User access overrides...
- This will open the "Manage User Access Overrides" screen for that page
- To give a user access override, click "Add"
- Click on the user you wish to give access override to and click "Choose"
- You will be asked to assign a level of access to this user. Your choices are: Content Editor, Content Creator and Content Publisher
- Once you have granted an access level, click Apply (or click Cancel to abort the operation)
- You are brought back to the "Manage User Access Overrides" screen where the new user has been added to the list of user access overrides
- You can click "Add" to add another user or you can click "Finished" to return to the page you were on