Disclaimer: The Forms Builder tool is not meant to be used to collect sensitive data (i.e. credit card information) without taking the proper actions or contacting us for more information.
There are a couple of ways that you can create a form.
1) Click on Site > Forms...
- This will bring up the "Forms" window which contains a list of previously created forms
- To create a new form, click on the Build New Form button
- The Forms Builder will be shown and here you can add fields and specify properties for each one. You can move fields around and customize the form to suit your needs.
2) From the Content Block - you have the ability to create a new form directly in a content block.
- To place a form that has already been created, hover over the content block and click Content > Replace with... > Form
You will be able to choose from a list of previously created forms.
- To create and place a new form, hover over the content block and click Content > Replace with... > New form
You will be brought to the create a form screen where you can create the new form you would like to place on the page.