There are two ways to administer an app on your site:
- First, if you have System Administrator default access, you can find the listing of your site's applications by clicking on Site > Apps
- From this list, click on the app you'd like to administer.
- The second way to administer an application, is to go to the content block on your site that houses the app, hover over "App" and click on "Administer".
- This will open the "Administer Site App" screen
- Here you can do such administrative tasks as add new records and edit existing records.
Please note: Users with a default access level of
Content Editor and up can administer an application in a content block as long as the user has been granted application access in their user